Facility Manager, Monash Biomedical Imaging
BSc La Trobe University
BSc (Hons) Monash University
Tel: +61 3 9902 9756
Fax: +61 3 9902 9817
Affiliations and memberships
- Monash Manager's Association
- Biomedical Imaging
Dale Tomlinson has been a Scientific Facility Manager and Laboratory Manager for over 20 years in University, Government and Commercial environments. Possesses excellent competencies in dangerous goods, safety, laboratory management, PC2/PC3 areas, computers and resource management.
- Ashburner G.R., Faure M.G., Tomlinson D.R. and Thompson W.K. (1996) Collection of embryos of coconut (Cocos nucifera) from remote locations. Seed Science and Technology 24(1): 159169
- Ashburner G.R., Tomlinson D.R. and Thompson W.K. (1996) Some miscellaneous experiments with coconut embryo cultures. Coconut Research and Development 12: 117
- Ashburner G.R., Faure M.G., Tomlinson D.R. and Thompson W.K. (1995) A guide to the Zygotic Embryo Culture of Coconut Palms (Cocos nucifera L.). ACIAR Technical Reports No. 36, 16pp.
- Ashburner G.R., Faure M., Franz P.R., Tomlinson D.R., Pulo P., Burch J.M. and Thompson W.K. (1994) Coconut embryo culture for remote locations. In: Foale M.A. & Lynch P.W. Eds Coconut Improvement in the South Pacific (pp 25-28) Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, Canberra.
- Hutchinson J.F., Tomlinson D.R., Kaul V. and Richards D. (1993) Micropropagation of Australian Plants. Proceedings of towards a better understanding of Australian plants, Shire of Lillydale.